KG Hypnobirthing is a complete antenatal programme which gives you the knowledge and the tools to prepare you for a birth and parenthood.
Benefits from KG Hypnobirthing are:
- You are likely to experience a more comfortable and sometimes pain free birth.
- Your baby will arrive to a serene and relaxed environment, alert and ready to bond with you as nature intended.
- Length of labour is often much shorter with Hypnobirthing births.
- Less drugs and medical intervention are used in Hypnobirthing births allowing your baby to develop naturally and easily after they arrive.
- Mums often bounce back quicker after a Hypnobirthing birth as the physical impact of giving birth is reduced.
- Your birth partner will learn how to support you and have a central and active role in the birth. A truly shared and loving experience.
Hypnobirthing is useful for whatever birth you have, whether it be a home, water, hospital birth or a planned Cesarean section. The aim is to focus on a birth that is right for you, not matter what path your journey may take.
Using ‘hypno’therapy techniques you will allow yourself to find deep relaxation, which is optimal for the release of hormones useful for labour. Hypnotherapy in hypnobirthing allows you to use techniques for the release of fear and building of confidence related to labour and birth.